1.1. Scientific and Practical Journal “Perm Agrarian Journal” (hereinafter Journal, scientific and practical journal) is published according to Federal Laws on the Mass Media, on Copyright and Allied Rights, by the Charter of the Perm State Agricultural Academy, Provision on Scientific and Practical Journal “Perm Agrarian Journal”, by the contract of Editorial Staff with Journal Founder.
1.2. Journal Founder is the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Perm State Agricultural Academy named after Academician D.N. Prianishnikov” (hereinafter Academy).
1.3. Publisher of the Journal is Editorial Staff of Scientific and Practical Journal “Perm Agrarian Journal”. The Journal is the official scientific publication of the Academy.
1.4. The main aim of the Journal is illumination and distribution of the latest achievements in science and technology in agriculture with help of the main scientific activities and results publications of Academy’s professors and postgraduates, other universities’, scientific organizations of Russia and foreign countries and also development promotion of agrarian production and improving specialist training standards according to strategic directions to ensure comprehensive public policy in sphere of academic staff State Certifications and Academy Concept of development.
1.5. Journal as a part of Russian and international, academic, scientific and research system takes part in overcoming the following challenges:
— Reflection of the results of scientific and research, research and practice and innovation activities of Academy’s academic teaching staff, students, postgraduates, doctoral candidates, external doctoral candidates and also academic teaching staff, research workers of scientific organizations of Russia and countries of near and far abroad. In published material of the journal authors shouldn’t use scientific and technical information which contained information relevant to state, office and trade secret;
— Formation of science perspective of academic environment and propaganda of the main scientific advances in the Academy;
— Propaganda of Federal law of Animal Protection Act;
— Identification of scientific capacity for implementation of new scientific achievements into production teaching process of the Academy;
— Forming of opened vigorously debate, which contributes to high quality of research, effectiveness of scientist work evaluation;
— Providing the transparency and accountability in reflection of study personnel Academy’s departments scientific issues;
— Publication of scientific conferences, symposiums, meetings materials;
— Publication of materials which are aimed at society’s morality and humanity strengthening, prevent animals suffering and death from violence;
— Publication of scientific publications review and information about scientific school of Russia and foreign countries.
1.6. Only scientific matter covering the main problems of knowledge departments are published in the Journal, which are presented in scientific and research activities of the Academy, which have theoretical or practical importance and also are aimed at implementation of scientific research results into production and educational activities. Also the papers of Russian and foreign scientists, professors, researches, postgraduates and doctoral candidates of higher educational organizations of the Russian Federation, countries of near and far abroad may be published on the following sessions and groups of scientific fields:
— 03.02.00 General biology;
— 05.20.00 Processes and machinery of agroengeneering systems;
— 06.01.00 Agronomy;
— 06.02.00 Veterinary and Zoo-Techny;
— 06.03.00 Forestry.
Only original papers can be published in the Journal which should not reprinted in other journals.
1.7. To ensure the quality of published materials and enforce intellectual property rights, all papers are screened through the system «Antiplagiat» and only then are sent under the editorial review. Adopted papers should undergo to obligatory editorial correction. Advertising materials devoted to planning scientific and scientific and practical activities, development in sphere of political and management consulting are published in the Journal in accordance with the Russian law “Mass media” and registration documents.
The editorial policy of the Journal is based on traditional ethical principles of the Russian scientific periodicals, support Ethics code of scientific publications, which is framed by Ethic committee of scientific publications (Russia, Moscow) and builds upon ethical standards of editors and publishers work, which is embodied in Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers which were worked out by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Journal’s online version is a free access publication for readers. The references to the Journal and authors are obligatory if you use materials. Journal’s materials free replication is allowed for personal purposes and free use in informational, scientific, teaching or cultural purposes under article 1273and 1274, chapter 70, part IV of the Russian Civil Code. Other kinds of using are possible only upon conclusion of the written agreements with the right holder.
Legal Framework and Ethical Aspects of Editorial Policy
1. All copyrights on the papers belong to their authors.
2. All the rights to the using materials of Scientific and Practical Journal “Perm Agrarian Journal” belong to the FSBEI HE Perm State Agricultural Academy as Publisher and Founder of the Journal.
3. Editorial staff is responsible for decision to comment the publicly with reliability of the decision explanation and engaging on the discussion the forthcoming in the editorial office the articles of Academy’s leading scientists and external specialists as reviewers and also ensuring cooperating with corresponding scientific societies as group of experts.
4. At the core of the decision to publish is based on authenticity, originality, scholarly importance and timeliness of the topic.
5. The policy of Journal’s Editorial Board is based on the modern legislation requirements concerning copyright, legitimacy, plagiary and libels which is listed in the Russian legislation and ethical principles and supported by leading publishers’ community of scientific periodic.
6. The Editorial Board does not accept the papers which contain the following information: the materials about ethic and racial conflict, bias or incorrect evaluation in scientific works and others specialists.
7. Reviewing, understood as inescapable link in facilitating the exchange of scientific information; the editorial staff assert a claim to reviewers for respecting confidentiality, objectiveness, fidelity to principles, clarity and argumentativeness expression of the opinion and respect for the principle of primary source recognition.
8. The editorial staff expect from authors, who offer their material for publications in the Journal, to respect the following principles:
— originality of the research;
— provide reliable results of the accomplished work;
— reasoned validation of conclusions;
— correct reporting data;
— contribution recognition of individuals, presences of bibliography references on the used works;
— submission of information from confidential source only upon their authorization;
— all participants who significantly contributed in research should be submitted as co-authors; approval of the final version of the work by all co-authors and their full consent for submission of its’ publishing;
— potential conflicts of interests revelation (wage-paid work, consulting, availability of shareholders wealth, receiving payment of royalties, providing expert opinions, patent application or patent registration, grants or other financially security, i. e. facts which can be perceived as having impact on the results or conclusions, which are presented in works);
— immediately informing about the detection of material errors by authors or inaccuracy in the publication and collaboration with the editor in order to quickest error correction or removed publication, timely error correction and inaccuracies which were identified by reviewer or editor.